Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spencer & Heidi Argue Over Fake Baby Plans

After a pair of weddings in the last 12 months, are Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag headed to divorce court? If Heidi gets pregnant, Spencer says maybe.

"He said, 'That's the quickest way to divorce,'" the plastic princess told MTV News. "I said, 'No, sucker -you are officially locked in. What do you mean?'"

But Spencer Pratt says he isn't joking. If she gets pregnant, "I told her there's a divorce or adoption," the PR guru. "If she's not down with the adoption, I think it's divorce."

Why doesn't he want a baby? "I'm a baby. I'm not prepared," he confesses. "And I'm not sure the world wants or needs a Spencer Pratt spawn." That may be the first intelligent thing he's ever said.

Four months after their (legal) wedding, Spencer says Heidi Montag is "trying to have a baby like it's going to buy a new pair of Louis Vuittons."

We're not sure what that means, but she says she's "ready" for kids. "I think I was born ready," says The Hills star. "I'm very maternal I'm very loving. I would be the best mom ever," she continued.

"[He feels] not quite the same, but maybe he doesn't know he wants kids yet... He says that he never wants kids, but maybe I'll have a surprise for him."

Credit: The Hollywood Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment