Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Heidi Montag Gets a Puppy for Her Birthday

Clearly still in their honeymoon phase, Heidi Montag celebrated her 23rd birthday Tuesday with husband Spencer Pratt and a new addition to the "Speidi" family – a 9-week-old puppy!

"Spencer gave me the best gift ever, a maltipoo puppy that we have named Dolly," Montag tells PEOPLE exclusively. The dog, named for country singer Dolly Parton, is white with black ears.

"I'm so excited today is my birthday," Montag says. "Thank you, God, for every moment you have given me and blessing me with my wonderful husband."

Also on the birthday agenda: dinner at their favorite restaurant, Wolfgang Puck's CUT, inside the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire hotel, where photographs of their faces adorn the restaurant's wall.

Credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment