Monday, September 14, 2009

Heidi Montag: I Hated Weighing Under 100 LBS

Heidi Montag has never been shy of her body, but following her recent Playboy photo shoot, it’s fair to say the Hills star took figure confidence to a new level when she posed for them naked, apart from a strategically placed hand or bed sheet.

‘As soon as Playboy called me, I knew I had to find the best trainer out there,’ she tells . ‘I wanted to look athletic and curvy, not skinny and frail. That’s when I got in touch with trainer Chad Waterbury. If you can get through one of his workouts, you can get through anything.

‘It worked. I almost cried when I saw the Playboy shoot pictures last month. I was so excited. I’ve never felt this confident before.’

Heidi puts it down to a combination of fitness training and a balanced diet. ‘Don’t starve if you want to lose weight,’ she warns. ‘It won’t work. My best tips would be to add more lean protein, oily fish, veggies and berries to your diet. Have a bigger breakfast and a smaller dinner and eat six times a day to keep your metabolism high.

‘I don’t count calories, but always cut down on portions before a photo shoot. I also limit the amount of carbohydrates I eat for a few days beforehand.’

Now weighing 101 pounds, perfect for her 5ft 2in height, Heidi says she’s in the best shape of her life. This is a far cry from a few years ago when the actress admits to weighing a painfully thin 92 pounds.

She recalls: ‘It wasn’t great because I felt so sick and weak. I never want to portray that look because it’s not healthy. Spencer likes it when my butt is curvier and I definitely feel at my sexiest with my new power curves.’

Credit: Now Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment