Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stephanie's Blog: MyStyle.com Q&A

Mystyle.com asked me some questions about my personal style and my new handbag line Monroe, check it out!

Fashion Philosophy: I go back and forth between Bohemian and punk rock. I always try to have fun with my outfits. I love anything that sparkles. I'm a total 5-year-old! I don't have a stylist. Fashion is my favorite thing, so to give someone else control over what I wear, it's like, "Wait! But that's the fun part!"

Rack 'n' Roll: I think that the more you're around clothes, the better your style gets. That's why I have a garment rack in my bedroom. It has all of my dresses and all of my cute tops and things that I haven't worn hanging on it. If I can't fall asleep, I just look over and try to come up with outfits.

Tote Fetish: My dream is to introduce myself as a handbag designer. I knew that's what I wanted to be ever since seventh grade, when I bought Kate Spade bags with my work and allowance money. Rebecca Minkoff, who is just the coolest person, is helping me with my own line called Monroe, after Marilyn Monroe, which will hopefully be out within the next couple of years. I love accessories, so you can expect my bags to have lots of great details.

xoxo Stephanie Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment