Friday, September 11, 2009

Whitney's Blog: Whitney Eve Fashion Show :)

Yesterday was probably the most nerve-wracking yet thrilling day of my life!!! I had my first ever fashion show for my clothing line, Whitney Eve, not to mention that it was during New York Fashion Week! I swear I couldn't breathe from the time I started preparing for the show until the last model walked.

My entire family and all of my friends came in for the show and I feel so blessed to have such an incredible support system always behind me!

Thank you so much to everyone who helped to make my dream a reality. I'm still on cloud nine haha. I am so truly grateful for the opportunities I've been given and I could never have done any of this without you guys.

Click through the gallery to see some of the pics from the show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment